CHEFREE had offered optical bonding (here we use OB) service for display solution, targeting to meet customer’s demand. Generally, it is not wise to use optical bonding unless you are forced to take it, or you are aiming your products for high end market!
Below we shows how you can benefit from CHEFREE optical bonding:
- The contrast is higher with OB. The color is also more vivid and close to real color. (ex. Black would be deep black…)
- Sunlight readable. As there is no air between display and front layer, there will be no light reflection to interfere the display backlight performance.
- Safety from Shock/vibration. CHEFREE uses optical glue for OB process, enabling the glue act as sponge to absorb any shock or vibration outside for the stability.
- Moreover, the optical glue will stick the front splashed glass from outer impact.
- Water/dust proof. OB will protect the display at high humidity environment from moisture which blinds the display.